SummaryVincent is a design and creative oriented project manager with a wealth of international experience. He always creates strong project methodology around creative ideas and his mantra is “Design and simplicity is the success of an effective communication and marketing strategy”.
Born and raised in Paris, France, Vincent moved to the US to seek out new challenges around Project Management and Creative Concepts. Vincent is a lifelong traveler and feeds his passion by traveling all around the world to increase his world awareness. Graduating with a Masters Degree in Project Management and Business, he went on to work for Publicis Worldwide as an Event Account Executive where he built strong event communication strategies for several major clients such as Renault, Coca-Cola and Sony. Also, he worked in Europe, Asia and the US as a freelance web designer and communications manager developing strategies around new technologies.
“I love to take a creative concept and be able to bring it to light thanks to an effective project management methodology”
Placements Media - Los Angeles, CA - United States(Full-time - Since April 2012)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with mid-tier and senior clients
- Digital and Media project management through the project lifecycle
- Project scope, requirements and cost proposals
- Writing detailed functionality specifications
- IA and wireframing
- Briefing and managing creative and development teams
- Evaluation and QA of all projects
- Seeking opportunities and generating ideas for clients and advising them accordingly
- Accurate tracking and timely financial management of projects, including invoicing
Captain Marketing - Los Angeles, CA - United States(Full-time - October 2011 - April 2012)
- Oversee creative and web projects. Manage between 40 to 65 web projects a month
- In charge of budgetary decisions and deploying strategic plans with multiple cross-functional teams
- Develop, mentor, train, manage and support creative and development team
- Directly and indirectly assist in selling situations and in gathering customer, prospect, and partner feedback
- Develop marketing collateral for Sales force
- Develop branding strategies for corporate clients utilizing internal and external resources
- Responsible for hiring
Oli & Joe - Olisee - Los Angeles, CA - United States(Full-time - June 2011 - October 2011)
- Developed a strong project management methodology to insure project delivery (Communication & Advertising Agency)
- Managed schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization
- Responsible for developing client leads
- Clients: Davidoff, CityZenGreen, Cloudy, etc.
Vincent Cevalte - Los Angeles, CA - United States(Freelancer - Since June 2011)
- Web Designer
- Creative Designer
- E-Commerce Manager
- SEO Manager
Wine-Street.Com - Los Angeles, CA - United States(Full-time - June 2010 - July 2011)
- Responsible for designing, developing, implementing and maintaining web service systems
- Responsible for e-marketing and e-communication strategies
Regency Wines Inc - Los Angeles, CA - United States(Full-time - February 2010 - June 2011)
- Digital Media Manager to increase the visibility of the company on various Social Media outlets
- Developed a new website strategically aligned with the company long-term goals
- Creation & Development of a new e-commerce website: Wine-Street.Com
Publicis Events - Paris - France(Full-time - January 2008 - October 2008)
- Event Manager for the international launch of the new car: the "Renault Megane" in Geneva – Won prize for best event of the year in the automotive industry by several newspapers – Managed a $3.5M budget and a team of 200 people
- Event Manager – French Coca Cola birthday’s event (80 years partnership between Coca and sport organizations) – Won prize for best event of the year within the Coca-Cola Company – Managed a $400K budget and a team of 40 people
- Project & PR Manager – Elaboration of communication and PR proposals (Thierry Mugler, ADP, SFR, Sony)
Intuitive Media Management - Los Angeles, CA - United States(Freelancer - October 2010 - January 2011)
- Elaborated a complete Business Plan (Marketing & Financial) to draw business model, business process and find new partners
- Used creative methodologies (mind mapping) to draw business model
EAEC - European American Entreprise Council - Los Angeles, CA - United States(Volunteer Work - Since July 2010)
- Event Manager for many Business Fair
AXON CABLE - Reims - France(Student Project - September 2008 - June 2009)
- Responsible for Designing and developing a new international Intranet
Siemens Energy & Automation - Paris - France(Full-time - January 2007 - June 2007)
- Designed and developed a reporting tool for Sales Engineers and Regional Directors
- Supported CRM (Customer Relationship Management) application
- Designed and developed of an application to build commercial offers
- Designed and developed a web application to measure the satisfaction of an e-business center
- Assistant of the IT Director for project management.
Vincent Cevalte - Account/Event Manager - Publicis Events - Renault Event - Worldwide Launch of the New Car Renault Megane - Geneva - 2008
- Google Adwords CERTIFIED
- Email Marketing: MailChimp, Constant Contact
- Analytics: google, yahoo
- Payment: Authorized.net, Paypal, Google Checkout, etc.
- 37 signals suite: Basecamp, Highrise, Campfire, Backpack, Lainchpad
- French : Native
- English : Bilingual --> Live in Los Angeles, USA, since September 2009
- Spanish : Intermediate
- Mac, pack Office with all Microsoft tools, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, MS Project, etc.
- OS Commerce
- Html, MySQL, PHP, VBA, Flash, Python, etc.
- ISO 9000/9001
- 6 Sigma
- Lean 6 Sigma or Lean Manufacturing
Reims Management School (January 2004 - June 2009)
- MASTER 2 in Management and INformation Technology, awarded with honors by the French university RMS group (Reims Management School - in top 10 of French Business Schools) – FRANCE
• Specialty: IT (Information Technology) and Communication
• Thesis subject: How the Implementation of Information Systems could contribute to the Development of Event-Driven Agencies.
• Others specializations: Project Management and Entrepreneurship
• Extensive work in project team and project management.
Lycée Saint-Exupéry (September 2003 - September 2004)
- Intensive preparation year, specialty in Mathematics and Sciences
Lycée Jean Rostand (September 2000 - September 2003)
- Scientific “Baccalaureat”, awarded with honors, Specialty Mathematics.